Resdev’s Aggregates range has been specifically selected for use with Pumadur, Pumaflor and Pumathane Flooring Systems as well as all other polyurethane and epoxy floor products in addition to car park decking systems, in order to provide light to heavy duty anti-skid surfaces for industrial and commercial environments:
• Deckmaster Flexible Car Park Decking Solutions
• Ramps, walkways and pedestrian areas
• External and partly external areas
• Emergency exits & access points
• Loading bays & vehicular traffic areas
• Pumagrip HD2 & Pumagrip HD3 anti-slip system approved
• Dried graded silica, calcined bauxite and white flint
• Anti-slip scatter for polyurethane screed systems
• Abattoirs & wet or greasy floor surfaces
Used as a partial or fully blinded scatter, Resdev’s Pumagrip Aggregate, Calcined Bauxite and White Flint should be applied promptly to the resin surface in accordance with the manufacturer’s technical data, ensuring that a wet edge is maintained at all times. Any excess aggregate can be swept off when the floor is acceptable to foot traffic.
The surface of an anti-skid system can be easily cleaned with a low pressure hose, rotary scrubber dryer or wet vacuum. DO NOT use a high pressure hose as this could lead to de-bonding of the aggregate.
Showing all 3 results